cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KLD
Helper I
Helper I

How to migrate a PowerAutomate to Logic Apps?

I created an automated PowerAutomate. I would like to migrate the PowerAutomate to LogicApps. I see some documentation from Microsoft, but there I see some export "Export Logic Apps template (.json)" button like this:

PALA02-ExportButton_thumb.png

In my Power Automate I see only the "Export Package (.zip)" button. What do I need to do to migrate the PowerAutomate to Logic Apps?

3 REPLIES 3
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @KLD,

Currently, the Export Logic Apps template button is not available, so migrate a power automate to Logic App is not available for now. You could stay tuned for updates on this feature, if any question about it you could follow on this post.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-litu-msft where is the official documentation about this? 

kevin_p
Regular Visitor

So a feature that was definitely available and used by your clients (us...) has been disabled with no info on why or when it is to be re-enabled?  Seems like the retirement of a super useful feature, especially in terms of turning what citizen developers produce into a repeatable deployable package that can be supported by an enterprise, should be considered more carefully...   

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,270)