cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

How to parse all emails?

Hi Flow community!

I understand that the "Get emails (V3)" can only retrieve a small amount of emails by default. How could I overcome this limitation if I wanted to parse through a large amount of emails? Think in the realm of 250+ emails.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dlprentice,

It's unfortunate that there is no way could get all emails from Outlook inbox, the limitation is 25. 

If you want to remove this limitation, you could go to IDEA forum to vote for this idea:

Get Email restriction on Ms Flow - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

As a workaround, you could create a Flow to store these Emails' Message ID into a SharePoint list once an Email arrived.

Then when you want to get all emails, use Get items + Apply to each + Get Email actions to achieve it. 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dlprentice,

It's unfortunate that there is no way could get all emails from Outlook inbox, the limitation is 25. 

If you want to remove this limitation, you could go to IDEA forum to vote for this idea:

Get Email restriction on Ms Flow - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

As a workaround, you could create a Flow to store these Emails' Message ID into a SharePoint list once an Email arrived.

Then when you want to get all emails, use Get items + Apply to each + Get Email actions to achieve it. 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,406)