cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to populate the Enterprise Keyword while creating a new SharePoint List Item

The ask is to upload a document on a document library thats configured with a custom Content type that has Enterprise keyword. I see all the properties listed out in MS flow but not the 'Enterprise keyword'. How do I populate this column?

Also, most of our users like to configure the SPOL document library to a drive share and try to throw the documents via windows explorer. We are trying to get the keywords populated based on the folder staructure and document library usage. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @shopsharepoint,

Could you please share a screenshot your flow's configuration?

Do you enable Enterprise Keywords option within your SharePoint library settings?

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned. My flow's configuration as below:30.JPGThe flow works successfully as below:32.JPG

31.JPG

Please check if you have enabled the "Enterprise Keywords" option within your SharePoint library (or list) settings. More details about adding an Enterprise Keywords column to a list or a library, please check the following article:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/add-an-enterprise-keywords-column-to-a-list-or-library-314c...

When you have added an Enterprise Keywords column in your SharePoint list, when you create a new item in the list, the Enterprise Keywords column would be shown up as below:33.JPG

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

Hello,

I face the same issue. Enterprice Keywords do show op in "Get file properties" but cannot be changed via "update file properties".

Highlighted

same. Did anyone find any solution?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,967)