cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pull data from multiple souces.

I'm trying to automate a flow that pulls information from both Sharepoint AND Excel spreadsheet.  How it works is that information entered in a Microsoft Form will add a Sharepoint item, and also add a row in an Excel spreadsheet, which pulls info like employee name and id into the spreadsheet based on what was entered in the form. 

Once the sharepoint item and excel row data is added, the goal is for the flow to take information from both sources and place them in an email.  The issue that I'm having is that my flow only pulls information from the Sharepoint list fields, but not the Excel spreadsheet fields.  Is there any way that data can be pulled from both data sources?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@MPoirier - In your Excel spreadsheet, be sure the data is in an Excel Table. Also, I would suggest you give the table a name beside the default "Table1". If this is Excel online, there is are Excel action options to choose from.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

@MPoirier - In your Excel spreadsheet, be sure the data is in an Excel Table. Also, I would suggest you give the table a name beside the default "Table1". If this is Excel online, there is are Excel action options to choose from.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (28,699)