cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

How to record the response from multiple approvers to SPL (each response to one new row)?

Hello,

I'm looking for a solution to record every response from multiple approvers to a SPL.

Here is my example, there is an approval with 4 approvers, Approval type is 'Everyone must approve'.

2020-09-22 13_22_43-Window.jpg

My target is to create a new row in a SPL when each approver made the respond, not wait until all approvers response. Is it helpful  to create a HTML table?

2020-09-22 13_25_01-Window.jpg

Thanks a lot

CirleMi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: How to record the response from multiple approvers to SPL (each response to one new row)?

Hi @CircleMi ,

If the approval type you choose is “Everyone must approve”, you can refer to the following configuration:

46.PNG

It should be noted that the action in Apply to each will be executed only when all Approvers are approved, or when one Approver selects Reject.

So only after the Approval process ends, there will be data in the list. If you expect that as long as one approver completes the approval, a new piece of data will be added to the list, I am afraid this is unattainable. This is a limitation of Approval action.

Hope that makes sense.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: How to record the response from multiple approvers to SPL (each response to one new row)?

Hi @CircleMi ,

If the approval type you choose is “Everyone must approve”, you can refer to the following configuration:

46.PNG

It should be noted that the action in Apply to each will be executed only when all Approvers are approved, or when one Approver selects Reject.

So only after the Approval process ends, there will be data in the list. If you expect that as long as one approver completes the approval, a new piece of data will be added to the list, I am afraid this is unattainable. This is a limitation of Approval action.

Hope that makes sense.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

@v-bacao-msft 

As a workaround, I can set the approval individually for every approver so that I can get their response without waiting for all finished. It looks no better solution, right?

Best regards

CircleMi

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CircleMi ,

If you continue to ask, I will also recommend this solution to you.😁

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,580)