I'm trying to find some text in files on Sharepoint. For that I used "Send HTTP request to Sharepoint". Once I get Result is shows search in HTML format. I convert it to text, but after that I realize that path to the file contains "enter". And step - get file content using path failed.
I tried to use "replace", but it didn't help.
Solved! Go to Solution.
hi @Daniil enter is a line break like this
that blank space is a line break for me, it is for you the same as enter?
if is yes please use this expression
uriComponentToString(replace(uriComponent(body('Html_to_text')), '%0A', ''))
you can follow more info here https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Replace-Newline-in-Flow-Expression/td-p/57333
yes. The problem is that when I get a substring from converted text it in some cases shown like:
if I use this substring in get file content it shows error due to line breaker.
i made a test removed it, so line looks like:
and it worked properly. So I’m looking for a way how to remove that line breaker.
Hi, tried your solution, but that didn't work for me.
As a result I got as an input on a second compose -
Instead of Path/Folder XXXXX/2020/05/103_120520_PP200512-0508418.pdf
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group
See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.
Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!
ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.