Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LucyD
Advocate I
Advocate I

How to rename a flow

Hi

This may be a simple question but how do you rename flows?

I have several, which all have the title 'when a new response is submitted’, which is automatically taken from the first action.

How can I change this? as I can’t differentiate between them!

Thanks

Lucy

Captureflow.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
danmitchell36
Resolver II
Resolver II

@LucyD ,

You do this from within the flow. Just click on the title, change it, and save the flow

2019-03-14_9-56-19.png

If this works please mark as the solution and give kudos!

Thanks,

Dan

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
danmitchell36
Resolver II
Resolver II

@LucyD ,

You do this from within the flow. Just click on the title, change it, and save the flow

2019-03-14_9-56-19.png

If this works please mark as the solution and give kudos!

Thanks,

Dan

Perfect thank you! easy when you know how 🙂

Thanx for the question and the answer. I had the same problem, but when you know what to do, it is really simple :-).

Can you please make your UX more intuitive?  There are standard expectations around an editable UX element.  Your UI does not follow those expectations.  The fact that there are help articles about how to rename a flow should be considered an UX fail.  Please hire an UX designer to help. 

It works. Kudos!

But the question is where is "inside the flow". There's lots of names of my flow and different places of being isside..none give me the edit option when I click on it.. so more information please.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,019)