cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
MWierckx
Level: Powered On

How to setup the connection between Microsoft Flow and DocuSign Demo/Sandbox Environment

Dear all,

In our company we are using Dynamics 365 for our CRM.

For our process of sending quotes to our customers and giving them the ability to sign digitally, we use an integration of DocumentsCorePack and Docusign, which is working very well!

After signing the document we want to move the signed document to a specific Sharepoint Online Folder. The trigger and actions for Docusign and Sharepoint in Microsoft Flow should be the ideal building blocks for automating this process.

I've now setup a simple process of a DocuSign trigger that is checking if a envelope reaches the status 'completed' ("When an envelope status changes (Connect)") after which I use the DocuSign action for retrieving the documents from the envelope ("Get envelope documents").

Although straightforward, the process doesn't start when I test it by signing and completing envelopes...

It seems as if there's no connection between Flow and Docusign, but if I check the connections, DocuSign is established.

Can anyone help on pointing out what I'm doing wrong/missing?

I'm using the sandbox environment of DocuSign.

Best regards,

MWierckx

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MWierckx

Re: How to setup the connection between Microsoft Flow and DocuSign

Dear all,

DocuSign was so friendly to help me out with this issue.

It seems that Flow needs a different connector to connect and communicate with the Demo/Sandbox Environment.

Following below steps will help setting up the DocuSign Demo Environment in Microsoft Flow:

1. Go to https://flow.microsoft.com/ 
2. Login with your Office 365 account
3. From the menu at the top-right corner, use the gear icon to navigate to Connections page
4. At the end of the URL of this page add “?addConnectorHideKey=DocuSignDemo” and press enter
Example: https://us.flow.microsoft.com/manage/environments/Default-237e701c-327f-4cad-a5a1-dda2412d89d9/conne... 
5. Select create a new connection, you should now see both DocuSign and DocuSignDemo in the list of connectors for you to connect. Create a new connection to the DocuSignDemo.
6. Create a new Flow component to test the workflow with Demo account

This, for me, fixed my issue.

Best regards,

MWierckx

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Dev_Nikhil
Level 8

Hi @MWierckx ,

You can get all the Information regarding the "Docusign" connector, Limits, and also there is an Descriptions of Availiable Triggers and the Actions currently are available into the Microsoft Flow.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/connectors/docusign/

Also please visit this link, i think this will help you to study the already created Templates of Microsoft Flow and you can take thier reference and get the Idea of the capabilities of the Microsoft Flow and DocuSign Connection.

https://india.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/shared_docusign/docusign/

hope it will help you to complete your process. please feel free to post here in case you have any query.

Regards,

Dev_Nikhil

MWierckx

Dear @Dev_Nikhil,

Thank you for your reply!

I already found the information that  you're linking to, which helped in setting up the correct flow (see picture below). Also from the "standard" flows that are already offered I implemented one, to see if it would work. 

The problem is that, although the situation occurs in which the trigger should be started, nothing happens... so I'm assuming that this has something to do with the connection between my DocuSign environment en MS Flow.

In between all the searching on the web I found some references that it could be the case that this connection doesn't work for DocuSign Sandbox Environments (which is the environment that I'm using). However, I can't find any clear statement on this on the MS Flow site and documentation or on the side of DocuSign.

Hoping that this clarifies my problem a bit more.

Again, thanks for your reply!

MWierckx

Knipsel.JPG

MWierckx

Dear all,

DocuSign was so friendly to help me out with this issue.

It seems that Flow needs a different connector to connect and communicate with the Demo/Sandbox Environment.

Following below steps will help setting up the DocuSign Demo Environment in Microsoft Flow:

1. Go to https://flow.microsoft.com/ 
2. Login with your Office 365 account
3. From the menu at the top-right corner, use the gear icon to navigate to Connections page
4. At the end of the URL of this page add “?addConnectorHideKey=DocuSignDemo” and press enter
Example: https://us.flow.microsoft.com/manage/environments/Default-237e701c-327f-4cad-a5a1-dda2412d89d9/conne... 
5. Select create a new connection, you should now see both DocuSign and DocuSignDemo in the list of connectors for you to connect. Create a new connection to the DocuSignDemo.
6. Create a new Flow component to test the workflow with Demo account

This, for me, fixed my issue.

Best regards,

MWierckx

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 128 members 5,346 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: