cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DeepikaMehta

How to trigger the single flow for Multiple project in Azure deveops

HI Team,

I am working on one scenario in which I have to  create a file in SharePoint, once a work item is created in Azure devops for any project . It should be an automated cloud flow

Is it possible to set the trigger for multiple project . In the below image, in place of Project name...i want to give multiple project name. 

DeepikaMehta_0-1648462459274.png

Thanks

Deepika

1 REPLY 1
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hi Deepika,

Unfortunately that's not possible, although you can set webhooks in different Azure DevOps projects and then send the information to a single workflow: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/devops/service-hooks/services/webhooks?view=azure-devops&?WT....

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (4,218)