cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

How to use a single form, plus switch, to place tasks into different buckets using power automate

Hi all, 

I have posted a similar question in the past, but I would like to know how one would select *multiple option on a form, and have different form responses go into different planner buckets depending on what is picked. 

So for instance, in my form I could pick reptiles *and mammals, and do a switch of which form responses go into which bucket depending in what is picked. 

Here is the form : https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=awNiYX2v00a0tBDuJhAZ339bVaydP3VCgZeroG8HOiFUNVRB...

How I would need it to work is, if you picked reptiles and mammals, for each of the habitat questions, the responses would go into the relevant planner bucket

Paneze_0-1621431024011.png

The habitat 1 question has 1 single response: I live in water, therefore I would like  it to go into the reptile bucket. 

The habitat 2 question has 1 single response: I can climb trees, therefore I would like it to go into the mammal bucket

The habitat 3 question has 1 single response: I can fly, therefore I would like it to go into the bird bucket

This is what the flow looks like:

Paneze_2-1621431642067.png

When I ran a test, the switch condition came out like this

Paneze_1-1621431579906.png

Is there a work around for this?

Your help is much appreciated

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,374)