Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helpful
Resolver III
Resolver III

How to use "Executes a changeset request" action on CDS connector

Hi All,

This post (for reference) talks a little bit about what we should expect with regard to Batch/Changeset operations on CDS:  2019 Wave 2 Reference

Now, I'm seeing in my environment an expanded set of actions for the Common Data Service (current environment) connector that includes "Executes a changeset request".  Note the list here:  CDS (current environment) connector

There's no clear guidance on how to use the Execute a changeset action yet and it looks a little different than what was referenced in the 2019 Wave 2 material.

If you add this to your flow, you'll see that only Create/Update/Delete a Record actions can be contained within it.  You can peek at the code it generates, but I haven't had any luck executing one yet.

Anyone using this successfully?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris-J
Microsoft
Microsoft
2 REPLIES 2
Chris-J
Microsoft
Microsoft

Thanks for sending.

This seems incomplete/limited at the moment given the 2019 Wave 2 material and the ability to only execute individual operations inside the scope.

I guess this is the best answer for now!

UPDATE

Some additional links came my way so far anyone interested:

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Users online (62,911)