cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kpavlidis
Frequent Visitor

Https connection error of Flow with web Service

Hello. I have a web service which works fine calling it from browser, (returning some json), but it can not establish a connection with a flow HTTP action with the same url.

The application is registered on azure portal and has uploaded public key for a self-signed certificate for openssl.

Microsoft Flow.png

3 REPLIES 3
v-yamao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @kpavlidis ,

Per my certain research, I found that error message “Could not establish trust relationship for the SSL/TLS" could be caused by:

• You’re using an invalid certificate
  • The certificate wasn’t issued by a trustworthy authority.

Please check the following doc for resolution:

https://success.outsystems.com/Support/Enterprise_Customers/Troubleshooting/%22Could_not_establish_t...

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

So while it is working from browser without problems, flow does not accept this self-signed certificate? If this is the problem how do i create a self-signed certificate that will be acceptable?

Also where to install the cert since it is a flow?

megatkin

Did you ever get anywhere with this? I have the same problem. 

Authentication is not the problem, its the self signed SSL certifcate on the target web service that "not trusted"

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Power Automate Designer Feedback_carousel.jpg

Help make Flow Design easier

Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,482)