cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

I can't export a Flow package because of UserMissingRequiredPermission

I have a working Flow in the preview version of Flow.

I would like to export it as a package, so I can import it to my Standard version of Flow.

If I try I get this error message.

Användaren med objekt-ID:t SuperLongIDCodeHere i klienten AnotherSuperLongCodeHere har inte åtkomst till behörigheten ExportEnvironmentPackage i miljön Legacy-SameAsAnotherSuperLongCodeAbove. Felkod: UserMissingRequiredPermission

I can export to JSON, but that I can't import.

I am Global Admin, so it feels like a Flow issue, and not an issue with my access.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Please check to see if you have permissions to manage the Flow in the related Environment:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/flow/environments-overview-admin

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted

When in the Flow Admin Center, I don't see the topic Environments.

These are the only options I see.

The linked page also says this, which was obviously wrong, since my Flow was only in the preview, and not carried over in the GA Standard/Default environment.

If you're a Preview user, all existing flows reside in the default environment. A Preview useris someone who was using Microsoft Flow before its release to General Availability (GA).

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (13,539)