cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sylwesterle
Frequent Visitor

I don't want to save email after sending

Hi, I'm trying to configure step in Power Automate "office 365 outlook", that it will send email from flow, but NOT save that email at my sent items in my mailbox. 

At this time i have configured searching for that email and deleting it after 10 sec delay. But is there any way to make it simpler? Is any option for that?

3 REPLIES 3
CFernandes
Super User
Super User

Hello @sylwesterle 

I think that is way of doing it - You will have use the Delete email(v2) action.

You might want to add a little bit more delay.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

sylwesterle
Frequent Visitor

Ok, now how to search (to delete in next step) recently sent email?

It's easy to configure Get emails v3 and pick  field "Folder" as sent items from folder-picker icon - But if i share this flow to another user it won't work because folder picker uses folder ID in MY mailbox. 

I need to share this flow to certain group of users and it must select Sent items of person who it will run this flow.

I've tried paste: sent items, sentitems, 'sent items' /sent items 

and in my native language 'Elementy wysłane' elementy wysłane 

I've found this page: https://www.carlosag.net/PowerApps/Connectors/Office-365-Outlook#_Toc59CCE79EGetEmailsV3 but i' don't understand how to use this parameters2021-05-18 12_12_08-Window.png

VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

If you can use the Premium connectors, try send an email using MS GRAPH. There is an option "don't save it after sending".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (1,411)