cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper V
Helper V

I'm trying to automate mail using UI flow but it's not recognizing body part in mail

I recorded to open outlook, new email and send using to, cc , subject and body.

While recording it's good but when i try to test it is not recognizing subject part and throwing error as UI flow didn't find element

How can I achieve this?

3 REPLIES 3
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi Suman,

I can suggest you to focus the window by clicking on the tile bar then using keyboard navigation ("tab" key) to go to the subject line and then enter your text. It will allow to have consistent way to go to the element.

Hope it helps!

I tried that too still it is showing same error

Did you try enabling the coordinate based playback? See https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4555804/issue-with-ui-flows-uiaelementnotfound

Basically, in your record, go to the Launch app action and turn on the "Use coordinate" option in advanced settings.

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,973)