cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
CSEdWilliams
Level: Powered On

I need a flow to send a list of everyone a site is Shared With once a month for review.

I'm pretty new to flow, but I just got what seemed to be an easy requirement.  Have a flow send a list of everyone their site is "Shared With" once a month for review.  I can't find a way to get to that "Shared With" list that we all see when we first click on it.  Any suggestions?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: I need a flow to send a list of everyone a site is Shared With once a month for review.

Hi @CSEdWilliams ,

Thanks for updating.

Do you want flow to send an email to everyone the list is shared with?

I am afraid that it is not possible for flow to detect with whom the list is shared currently.

It might be a good addition to Microsoft Flow, please submit your idea on Flow Ideas Forum at here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: I need a flow to send a list of everyone a site is Shared With once a month for review.

HI @CSEdWilliams ,

Could you share more details on your scenario?

What do you mean by “get to that Shared with list that we all see when we first click on it”?

Do you want to use a list which is shared with you when creating a flow?

Best regards,

Mabel

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
CSEdWilliams

Sorry I wasn't clear.  When you click on the SharePoint Gear, and select "Shared With" you get a list of everyone the site is shared with.  Like below.

Untitled.png

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @CSEdWilliams ,

Thanks for updating.

Do you want flow to send an email to everyone the list is shared with?

I am afraid that it is not possible for flow to detect with whom the list is shared currently.

It might be a good addition to Microsoft Flow, please submit your idea on Flow Ideas Forum at here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/idb-p/FlowIdeas

Best regards,

Mabel

View solution in original post

CSEdWilliams

No, just need to send a list of those shared with to the owners of the site as a monthly review, especially since we use guest accounts in our O365 environment.  I'll see if it will let me post the recommendation.  Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 169 members 5,061 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: