cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
philerob2014

I need an updated solution

Hey Community! I need help in finding a solution that takes advantage of newer technology that Microsoft has. Here are the details.

What's in place: I have asset data sent to me in an excel report from Service Now daily via Outlook. I also have a SharePoint list that contains existing assets from previous reports. Once I have the emailed list, I open the list and export the SharePoint list to Excel, I compare both workbooks manually and then update/add all SharePoint data line by line. After that, a flow will emails relevant business members of actions I need them to take based on that data. 

What I need: I am looking for the best solution that can automate cleaning the data for me daily. In the report assets from outlook, items of a certain status need to be pulled into the SharePoint list. Assets in the SharePoint list that are no longer in this particular status need to be removed from a pending status in SharePoint. 

Any help would be great, thanks!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (3,695)