cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

I need help creating a workflow/triggers/approvals

I am trying to create a tracker for some files that I need various people to review and approve. I want to know if anyone can help me creating this workflow:

1. Person A will upload a file to a document library and then start the workflow.
  3. Person B or a Group B will receive an email (with the name of the file, person A’s name) letting them know that they have a file to review and they need to approve or reject.
    1. If approved then an email will be sent to the Person C letting her know the file has been approved.
    2. If rejectected an email will go back to Person A letting them know the file needs to be modified. (this will repeat until file is approved) and CC person C
  5. Once approved from person B or Group B. Person C will selelct a group of people (group D) to review file and upload feedback form
  7. Person D or group D eceives email to review file and upload a feedback form to a document library.
  9. Person D or Group D uploads feedback form and sends email back to person A letting them know file has been reviewed and feedback form has been uploaded.
  11. Person A reviews form, makes modifications to file. Once done an email will be send to person C for approval
  13. Person C receives an email letting her know file has been updated and needs her review and approval
    1. Person C approves it-person A receives email confirming approval
    2. Person C rejects it- Person A receives email confirming rejection.
1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: I need help creating a workflow/triggers/approvals

Hi @Anonymous,

Step 1 to 3 should be easy to do with Microsoft Flow, for step 5:

"

1. Once approved from person B or Group B. Person C will selelct a group of people (group D) to review file and upload feedback form

"

Person C would select a group, would you please share about how many groups would be involved here?

If group number is not big, we could then modify the Approval Email to match the corresponding group.

And if Group number is bigger than 10, then I am afraid currently there is no good way to achieve this step within Microsoft Flow.

Following steps should be OK to perform under the corresponding condition.

Regards,

Michael

Community Support Team _ Michael Shao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 115 members 5,186 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: