cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to build a flow that saves an email attachment (created via word template) on SharePoint.

We use the invoices entity to sent the invoice (debit or creditnote) to our customers.

Invoices are created via a Word template and sent as attachment.

I want to save these attachments on a SharePoint location (or one drive), but the flow blocks on 'file name' contains 'debetnote' - it seems I cannot put 'debetnote' there. Any help?

Brenda_VD_0-1603090685438.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Brenda_VD 

Can you try the below?

Mira_Ghaly_0-1603093652288.png

Expression is as below:

indexOf('credit note',variables('filename'))

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@Brenda_VD 

What is the error the flow is giving from history and can you please add a complete screenshot of your flow?

If this post helps you with your problem, please mark your as Accepted solution.If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Unable to process template language expressions for action 'Voorwaarde' at line '1' and column '19113': 'The template language function 'contains' expects its first argument 'collection' to be a dictionary (object), an array or a string. The provided value is of type 'Null'.'.

this is the error, I think it means I cannot put a simple text in this field: 

Brenda_VD_0-1603093051301.png

I wanted to indicate 'file name' contains the word 'creditnote'.

@Brenda_VD 

Can you try the below?

Mira_Ghaly_0-1603093652288.png

Expression is as below:

indexOf('credit note',variables('filename'))

View solution in original post

Great! It works so far...

Still have an error on the location to save the attachment.

Do you know if it's possible to let them save the attachment on a  one-drive or SharePoint folder?

@Brenda_VD

Yes of course you can save to sharepoint what is the error u are getting now? 

Hi @Brenda_VD  ,

Have your issue been solved according to @Mira_Ghaly  'solution?

If yes, please go ahead and mark the post as solved by clicking “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,550)