cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zubayer
Helper I
Helper I

I want to save form's responses in an excel file with all the responders' details

I have created a form and I have created a flow to save the form's responses into that excel. I have been able to add all the responses, but I couldn't find a way to add the responder's details in that excel. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DamoBird365
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Zubayer 

Assuming this is an internal form and not anonymous, you can use responders email.

DamoBird365_0-1642345645943.png

But did you know, you can also create a form direct from Excel and there is no need for Power Automate.  Forms will save the responses direct to the Excel Sheet for you.  This is available in Excel Online.  Before you create the excel sheet though, think about where it should be saved, OneDrive (for you to access the data) or an O365 Group for the group members to see and use.

DamoBird365_1-1642345743584.png

Please consider accepting my answer as a solution if it helps to solve your problem.

Cheers
Damien

Please take a look and subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more Power Platform ideas and concepts, or take a look at my website. Thanks

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
DamoBird365
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Zubayer 

Assuming this is an internal form and not anonymous, you can use responders email.

DamoBird365_0-1642345645943.png

But did you know, you can also create a form direct from Excel and there is no need for Power Automate.  Forms will save the responses direct to the Excel Sheet for you.  This is available in Excel Online.  Before you create the excel sheet though, think about where it should be saved, OneDrive (for you to access the data) or an O365 Group for the group members to see and use.

DamoBird365_1-1642345743584.png

Please consider accepting my answer as a solution if it helps to solve your problem.

Cheers
Damien

Please take a look and subscribe to my YouTube Channel for more Power Platform ideas and concepts, or take a look at my website. Thanks

Zubayer
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @DamoBird365,

Thanks for your quick response and quick solution. but now I want to delete all my response on week basis. 

as my main purpose to create this form is to get our org employee's weekly covid status update. and I have to send this weekly submitted response with our HR. Now I am scratching my head how can I do that. 

Hi @Zubayer 

Take a look here https://youtu.be/eq6QRz29q9Q

Damien

Zubayer
Helper I
Helper I

Hi @DamoBird365 ,

Thanks, man you are a wizard😀. just a little confusion in one part.

Zubayer_0-1642575254109.png

i am bit confused about this part can you please explain it so that I can change it accordingly as I am from Bangladesh (apac region) so what should be my timezone offset and timezoneid 

Got my Answer Thanks 🕺

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Users online (3,197)