cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
sachin_sharma
Level: Powered On

I want to transfer data form list to document library using flow but it shows an error

flow1.PNG

flow.PNG

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Re: I want to transfer data form list to document library using flow but it shows an error

See @PieterVeenstra's blog post, SharePoint Connector’s common error messages and their resolutions in which he states the following about 502 Bad Gateway errors:

The bad gateway error happens when you try to push invalid data into a SharePoint list item or document. This is where you need to make sure that your data is valid before you try to do the update. Within the error details you might find something like this:
{
“error”: {
“code”: 502,
“source”: “europe-002.azure-apim.net”,
“clientRequestId”: “653a6b96-de18-4976-ad49-e1047c84bf68”,
“message”: “BadGateway”,
“innerError”: {
“status”: 500,
“message”: “Error converting value {null} to type ‘System.Int64′. Path ‘Id’, line 2, position 13.\r\nclientRequestId: 653a6b96-de18-4976-ad49-e1047c84bf68\r\nserviceRequestId: 6a88749e-101c-6000-db79-b1c4343f5f84″
    }
  }
}

By building in a few extra checks before doing the update you will find that these bad gateway errors will go away.

Basically, the file content you are trying to push is likely in an unsupported format. So you may need to do a data conversation before the file creation process. 

The detailed error message should provide you with more details. If you could provide an expanded screenshot of your Flow and steps, and of any detailed error messages you're receiving we could likely better assist you.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

sachin_sharma
Level: Powered On

Re: I want to transfer data form list to document library using flow but it shows an error

p1.PNGp2.PNGp3.PNG

here is my all workflow I also want to create the folder according to documents/country/city-in city folder i want put all data country, city. I take from the list

abm
Level 10

Hi @sachin_sharma ,

Your filename shows as .txt. Try to set the filename correctly.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. Thanks

>