cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

IT Group is flagging msmanaged-na.azure-apim.net as an external site.

Hello, we are having a problem with IT department security, they just flag an item that was uploaded to a SharePoint via Powerapps and Power Automate as a security breach, apparently uploading data to an external website, could anyone please explain this further, do the file actually upload there, even any of the data goes thru that server?  Is there any way to avoid having the data pass thru there.  Please help.

Flagged external site: msmanaged-na.azure-apim.net

.PDF File

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: IT Group is flagging msmanaged-na.azure-apim.net as an external site.

hi @Kenneth  what I understhand is that your org have configure AIP or DLP, so if is yes the only way to avoid that is deleting the rule that you have configured. 

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

The thing is, that maybe that will be used to take down the usage of flow since the IT Dept is not providing any details regarding DLP or AIP, i need more details on how much of the data is sent to the API and then to our Sharepoint.  Is there any way that I could bypass the data being sent there, IDK deploy an API version on one of our own servers.  If there are rules regarding that, could you explain how to modify them so that any external export even if it is temporary doesn't happen?

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@Kenneth  if you don't have acces as IT dept, unfortunally you can't modify the rules.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Super User Program Update

Three Super User rank tiers have been launched!

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,420)