cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
julianamae
Level: Powered On

Id is malformed: Create an O365 contact when a member is added to a MailChimp mailing list -

I am trying to use the "Create an O365 contact when a member is added to a MailChimp mailing list" and I am getting the following error. Any idea what could be happening?

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 12.16.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-14 at 12.16.27 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
julianamae

Re: Id is malformed: Create an O365 contact when a member is added to a MailChimp mailing list -

I ended up adding a category in the flow instead of putting the contacts in a subfolder, which is a better solution anyway.

Note: There is a bug in this template in that the field "home phone number" is required.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
julianamae

Re: Id is malformed: Create an O365 contact when a member is added to a MailChimp mailing list -

I figured out it works if I import to the main Contacts folder, but not to a subfolder.

julianamae

I ended up adding a category in the flow instead of putting the contacts in a subfolder, which is a better solution anyway.

Note: There is a bug in this template in that the field "home phone number" is required.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,433)