cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
julianamae
Advocate I
Advocate I

Id is malformed: Create an O365 contact when a member is added to a MailChimp mailing list -

I am trying to use the "Create an O365 contact when a member is added to a MailChimp mailing list" and I am getting the following error. Any idea what could be happening?

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 12.16.19 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-14 at 12.16.27 PM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I ended up adding a category in the flow instead of putting the contacts in a subfolder, which is a better solution anyway.

Note: There is a bug in this template in that the field "home phone number" is required.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
julianamae
Advocate I
Advocate I

I figured out it works if I import to the main Contacts folder, but not to a subfolder.

I ended up adding a category in the flow instead of putting the contacts in a subfolder, which is a better solution anyway.

Note: There is a bug in this template in that the field "home phone number" is required.

Helpful resources

Announcements
October Events

Mark Your Calendars

So many events happening this month - don't miss out!

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

Users online (2,774)