cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ihavequestions1

Id is malformed 'Get_email_(V2)' failed

I have been trying to figure out to create a flow when a response is submitted; two employees get a notification. Pretty simple, but clearly, I am doing something wrong.

Error Details: Id is malformed.
clientRequestId: 0cc46367-e367-4eff-a179-1e3f185a5a90
serviceRequestId: 81cfa104-6cd2-4f6f-af5c-48d0270e1683

flow_LI.jpgflow2_LI.jpg

Thank you in advance, and yes, I am a noob.

3 REPLIES 3
Johnnyg
Community Support
Community Support

Hello,

Why you put response id into Outlook message id? This response id is generate from customer Forms survey response. It has no relationship with Office Outlook. All response details have been collect through your 'Get response details' action.

You just need to put these dynamic content out by sending mail or other operations.

(Note: Since this is a public forum, please mosaic personal or corporate security data, thank you for your understanding and support)

Johnnyg_0-1637463404919.png

Best Regards,
Johnny
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Ihavequestions1

I was following instructions; I found another post where the person had something different in the message id, and that person stated that response Id is what triggers the action. I do not know what I am doing, and that's why I am here seeking advice. I followed directions and used a template, but it still isn't working. NOTED items have been crossed out.

Hi,

If you check your snapshot, you would see the message id input value was '5' while if we would like to retrieve outlook message where we need to input message guid which is much longer that '5'. You just need to remove the 'Get Email(V2)' action and add other action that you want. Thanks.

Johnnyg_0-1637545764593.png

Best Regards,
Johnny
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (969)