Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gaborszollosy
Helper I
Helper I

If a date falls between an interval, set status method

Hi there!

I'm trying to create a flow, that determines if a user is on vacation/holiday based on an Excel table, that has a vacation starting and ending date in this format: yyyy-MM-dd

I list every row from said Excel table, than applied to each row, I created a condition where if formatDateTime(utcNow(),'yyyy-MM-dd') is less than, or equal to the ending date, and if formatDateTime(utcNow(),'yyyy-MM-dd') is greater than or equal to starting date, the excel row update would set a status in another table, in the employee's row as "On vacation", otherwise it would state "Available".

Unfortunately, the flow does not produce the desired result, as all are available.

Can you please show me how this can be done?

I appreciate any and all help very much!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (4,457)