cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

If updated event isn't already in calendar add it to Google Calendar

As none of the templates worked as I wanted to, I created a new for adding, updating and deleting .

Adding events that have ActionType 'added' works fine, but as some new events are tagged with ActionType 'updated', I need to overcome it. My thought are to check my Google Calendar for the event ID, and if it isn't there, it should be added.

So this is what I have tried to do;

If ActionType 'added' is No then:

image.png

What i'm trying to do now is to say that if the filter returns a list with more than 0 items, then delete the old one and create a new. If No (meaning the events that are tagged with updated, but isn't in Google Calendar) then add it

image.png

It isn't realy working as inteded, as I now have three occurrences of many of the events in Google Calendar. Any input is appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

If you want to sync Calendar Events from Office 365 to Google with Microsoft Flow, please try to refer to this similar thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/Office-365-Calendar-sync-to-Google-Calendar-does-not-exist/td-p/316399

You could download the Flow template from the attachment and then import and configure the connection as a new Flow.

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

If you want to sync Calendar Events from Office 365 to Google with Microsoft Flow, please try to refer to this similar thread:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Flow-Discussion/Office-365-Calendar-sync-to-Google-Calendar-does-not-exist/td-p/316399

You could download the Flow template from the attachment and then import and configure the connection as a new Flow.

Please take a try.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@v-bacao-msft 

Seems that admin has restricted importing flows.

2019-08-08 11_48_17-Clipboard.png

Hi @Anonymous ,

You could try to use the other account to register for a free Flow plan to check the detailed configuration of this Flow.

Best Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,412)