Did you mean: 
Totyika
Frequent Visitor

Importing Excel Table to use Inforamtions in Sharepoint list

What i want to do:
1. Import a Excel (in my case a .xlsb) file

2. Filter for Colume X to only give out Lines with "A-" in front of the number

3. Use the found Line(s) to Update the Element "A-....." 

I think 2. and 3. should be easy doable with a Odata filters. 

Now my Problem: 
Refering to this Post it is not possible to get any informations on Columes etc. without they having a defined Table in them.
Wich my importatet Table has not, so my question is:
A) is there a workarround/ Possibility to get the needed informations (Colume A - M) some how without the "List rows present in table" action or

B) is there a way to Automate the creating a table in a sheet so i can use the "List rows present in table" action ?

Thanks for helping me out,

Totyika 

1 REPLY 1
rohentz
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @Totyika how are you?

Regarding your question, the Excel connector expect a table to return the lines inside the file and yes there is an action to create a table inside a Excel file using Excel Online (Business) https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/excelonlinebusiness/#create-table.

Another actions are documented at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/connectors/excelonlinebusiness/#actions

Please let me know if you have any doubts or concerns about the information provided.

Regards.

Rodrigo Hentz

Microsoft Support Engineer

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

Users online (20,429)