cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Importing Excel dates to Sharepoint List

I have an excel spreadsheet that I want to import to a Sharepoint list.  I can do so using the flow in the link below

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Building-Flows/Create-SharePoint-list-items-from-Excel-rows/td-p...

However, one of the columns in my excel spreadsheet is Due Date.  The Due Date = Today()+X, where X represents number of days (i.e., Today()+5 or Today()+10).  Each row in the excel spreadsheet has a different Due Date.  

When I import the spreadsheet into a Sharepoint list, I want to keep the format for the Due Date the same as the excel spreadsheet (Due Date=Today()+X , where X is the number of days).  How do I make that happen?  Thank you in advance.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @augustine2 

This sounds more like you want a default value in column for the Due Date. Modify the column in your list to the formular you need.

Then when you import the data from Excel, just leave out the Due Date, so that when an item is created, it will take the default value - your formular - instead.

Does the above seems like what you need?

Kind regards, John

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,866)