cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SrShet

Inability to add mail attachment from Dataverse field through Power Automate

I need to attach a file from Dataverse table in the power automate flow - Gmail Send Mail action.

i am unable to find the exact steps to do this, 

Below are the steps i have followed.

1. i am getting a row from Dataverse table which has the attachment column (DataType -> File). using List Rows action.
  2. i am using this in Send Mail Action --> Attachment content.
  3. i see the attachment column in Dataverse table stores  a GUID, instead of the actual image content.
  4. This is Not working since the actual attachment is not sent in the email.SrShet_0-1632929052665.png

6. i even tried using the "Download a file or an image " action , to get the file content from the dataverse table and pass its output to the send email action- Attachments content field. This is throwing an error: "
    404 - File or directory not found."
    ".SrShet_1-1632929337060.pngSrShet_2-1632929385554.png

please assist me on how to get the attachment stored in Dataverse table and use it in Gmail-Send mail action.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,717)