cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KantumRobot
Frequent Visitor

Incert Tabel from excel file into an email with "List rows in a table"-How to format HTML and get Summary row

Hi beginner here

When excel file is aggregated and modified, I want to send an email that contains a table in the file as a preview of it which displays subtotal and total of data.

The table looks like this;"Table 25"
1.JPG

So I created a flow like this

2.png

Then I get an email with plane text(only theads are bold).

3.png

How can I make the HTML table look like the original?What is the most easiest way to do it?
I assumed I should have used "Compose" so I managed to prepare styling text for HTML but I don't know how to check the output of "create HTML".
Also having trouble with adding summary row.

Thanks,
Kan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hello @KantumRobot 

In the "send email" action you can specify some stylesheets formats using CSS, adding some content at its beginning, like:

<style type='text/css'>
table {
border: 1px solid
}
</style>

Have a look at this post to get some samples: https://ryanmaclean365.com/2020/01/29/power-automate-html-table-styling/

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hello @KantumRobot 

In the "send email" action you can specify some stylesheets formats using CSS, adding some content at its beginning, like:

<style type='text/css'>
table {
border: 1px solid
}
</style>

Have a look at this post to get some samples: https://ryanmaclean365.com/2020/01/29/power-automate-html-table-styling/

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

Hi Ferran @fchopo 

I just started learning HTML but I think I can at least try "INjecting CSS Styling" and "appending footer".
Thank you very much this is very helpful.

Kan

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Users online (2,798)