cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Incert Tabel from excel file into an email with "List rows in a table"-How to format HTML and get Summary row

Hi beginner here

When excel file is aggregated and modified, I want to send an email that contains a table in the file as a preview of it which displays subtotal and total of data.

The table looks like this;"Table 25"
1.JPG

So I created a flow like this

2.png

Then I get an email with plane text(only theads are bold).

3.png

How can I make the HTML table look like the original?What is the most easiest way to do it?
I assumed I should have used "Compose" so I managed to prepare styling text for HTML but I don't know how to check the output of "create HTML".
Also having trouble with adding summary row.

Thanks,
Kan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @KantumRobot 

In the "send email" action you can specify some stylesheets formats using CSS, adding some content at its beginning, like:

<style type='text/css'>
table {
border: 1px solid
}
</style>

Have a look at this post to get some samples: https://ryanmaclean365.com/2020/01/29/power-automate-html-table-styling/

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

Hello @KantumRobot 

In the "send email" action you can specify some stylesheets formats using CSS, adding some content at its beginning, like:

<style type='text/css'>
table {
border: 1px solid
}
</style>

Have a look at this post to get some samples: https://ryanmaclean365.com/2020/01/29/power-automate-html-table-styling/

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

Hi Ferran @fchopo 

I just started learning HTML but I think I can at least try "INjecting CSS Styling" and "appending footer".
Thank you very much this is very helpful.

Kan

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (10,908)