cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Include a link in an email to document(s) in a SharePoint document library

I have the following list and document library in the same SharePoint site (sample data provided, actual list and document library have more entries):

SharePoint List (Policy Inventory):

Policy Inventory.png

SharePoint Document Library (Policy-Working-Documents): 

Policy-Working-Documents.png

My current flow filters for items in the list with a review date that is +120 days from today, then it gets the files from the document library sub-folder named Test-Folder.

I am really struggling with the following:

1. Filtering the Get Files output keeping only the files with a Name that is also contained in the output of Get Items?

2. Send an Outlook email that contains the documents that satisfy #1 as an attachment or link. The body of the email should include the Document Name and Review Date which are provided in the Policy Inventory list.

My current flow:

current_flow.png

I was thinking of somehow using Apply to each with a condition to see if the Name in the document library is contained in the Get Items output then send an email and within the email attach the document, but it's just not working for me. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

@flyingspoon ,

I have tried and implemented your requirement. 

Refer this for solution .

If this answered your question, please mark this question as answered and if you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up .
Thank You !!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Updated my question to include sample data with hopes of making it easier for answerers to understand. Please note, the list and document library are much larger outside of this sample. 

Highlighted
Resolver IV
Resolver IV

@flyingspoon ,

I have tried and implemented your requirement. 

Refer this for solution .

If this answered your question, please mark this question as answered and if you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up .
Thank You !!!

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @flyingspoon ,

Have your problem been solved by @Diksha 's solution?

If yes, please go ahead and mark the post as solved by clicking “Accept as Solution” so that this thread will be marked for other users to easily identify!

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,027)