I posted a few weeks ago about not being able to see all dynamic content in a response returned by a Sharepoint Get Items action. I managed to change the flow approach to get around this problem.
However, I have the same problem again 😞
The data returned from a Sharepoint Get Item does not appear in the dynamic content list for some actions downstream even though it is returned in the response body. Below is the field returned in a flow test from the Get Item call to Sharepoint.
However, in the Dynamic Content list from a later action, this content value is not available (see below). The strange thing is that it does appear in the Dynamic Content list immediately after the Get Item action. The workaround, of course, is to put this data into a variable to be available later, but this seems like unnecessary work.
Can anyone explain why this happens? Is this a "feature" I just have to tolerate at the moment or expected behaviour?
Cheers, Innes (NZ)
Solved! Go to Solution.
Hi @nzblue_fish ,
Did you tried the typing in search dynamic content and see if it appears? I have noticied that sometimes it doesn't show by default but when I type the relevant filter it appears.
If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up.
Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!
Look out for new contribution recognition badges coming SOON!
We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!
Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!
Find out where you can attend!
Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!