cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimSutt
Advocate II
Advocate II

Inconsistent Connection Issues: Send an email (V2)

Is there a method to force a user to validate their credentials when calling a Power Automate flow from PowerApps?

Scenario:

PowerApp that generates and HTML report, sends that report to Power Automate, which then builds a PDF of the HTML and sends the PDF as an attachment to the user.  

Problem:

The flow will periodically fail on the Send an email (V2) step due to "Error from token exchange: Runtime call was blocked because connection has error status: Enabled| Error, and office365 is in the block list. Connection errors: [ParameterName: token, Error: Code: Unauthorized, Message: 'Failed to refresh access token for service: aadcertificate." 

The suggested solution states: "You should be able to fix this by verifying your account with . You may need to re-enter your password."  However, this is one of many users of this PowerApp.  How does the user get prompted to enter their credentials and where do they enter them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @JimSutt  unfortunally far as I know is not possible to force the login, when you are using power apps the permissions popup is loaded by default.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @JimSutt  unfortunally far as I know is not possible to force the login, when you are using power apps the permissions popup is loaded by default.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (2,206)