cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimSutt
Helper III
Helper III

Inconsistent Connection Issues: Send an email (V2)

Is there a method to force a user to validate their credentials when calling a Power Automate flow from PowerApps?

Scenario:

PowerApp that generates and HTML report, sends that report to Power Automate, which then builds a PDF of the HTML and sends the PDF as an attachment to the user.  

Problem:

The flow will periodically fail on the Send an email (V2) step due to "Error from token exchange: Runtime call was blocked because connection has error status: Enabled| Error, and office365 is in the block list. Connection errors: [ParameterName: token, Error: Code: Unauthorized, Message: 'Failed to refresh access token for service: aadcertificate." 

The suggested solution states: "You should be able to fix this by verifying your account with . You may need to re-enter your password."  However, this is one of many users of this PowerApp.  How does the user get prompted to enter their credentials and where do they enter them?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @JimSutt  unfortunally far as I know is not possible to force the login, when you are using power apps the permissions popup is loaded by default.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

hi @JimSutt  unfortunally far as I know is not possible to force the login, when you are using power apps the permissions popup is loaded by default.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,537)