cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EmployeeA
Helper I
Helper I

Inconsistent Results when Running Flow

This flow has failed at several different locations. It has failed to create a PDF, it has failed to send an email, and it has failed to delete a document. Can someone suggest tweaks that I could make to this flow to make it run more consistently? Please and thank you!

NVF1.pngNVF2.pngNVF3.pngNVF4.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

shure @EmployeeA  if the users sends / there is a problem

please follow this post to see how you can remove this kind of charecters

https://www.alanps1.io/power-platform/flow/flow-stripping-unwanted-characters-or-special-characters-...

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
ChristianAbata
Super User II
Super User II

hi @EmployeeA  could you add an screanshot of your fails just to know the messages.

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @EmployeeA ,

As @ChristianAbata  asked, what is your problem now?

Which action run failed in the flow and what is the error message?

Could you please share a screenshot of the run history of the flow when it run failed?

Best Regards,

Alice

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

NVF5.pngNVF6.png

hi @EmployeeA please add a deley action before convert word document in 5 segs.

deley.PNG

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Okay, I will do that. Would that fix the email not sending issue as well?

@EmployeeA  the email error is refering to a permission, please see if your user has permissions to send messages with that mailbox, your user needs to be part of the group mail sharebox

Proud to be a Flownaut!

I tried resubmitting one of the flows using the delay, and it still failed at the Create PDF step

Looking at the pattern of failures, I think it  might have something to do with Users who submit their Company Name with "&", "/", and potentially other characters. Do you think those characters are negatively impacting the flow? If so, what can I do to prevent that interference? I've noticed that no other submissions that have succeeded contain those characters. 

shure @EmployeeA  if the users sends / there is a problem

please follow this post to see how you can remove this kind of charecters

https://www.alanps1.io/power-platform/flow/flow-stripping-unwanted-characters-or-special-characters-...

Proud to be a Flownaut!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MSFTBizAppsLaunchEvent

Experience what’s next for Power Virtual Agents

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Power Platform ISV STudio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage applications post-AppSource publish.

Users online (39,751)