Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
diegoandre10
Helper V
Helper V

Incorrect notification on a late target for completion date

Hi all

I have built a flow that sends reminders when a project is late. The logic is the folllowing:

If the original target for completion date is late and the % of completion is not equal to 100% go to condition 2.

Condition 2 is: if new target for completion date is empty or the new target for completion date is late, then send an email.

The only problem I have is with condition 1, it is sending an email on project that has 100% of completion (test4)

Can you help me identy the issue?

Thanks.

test4.PNGlate.PNG

test44.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @diegoandre10,

Since the type of %complete column is percent number, the 100% is equal to integrate 1, so you need to put 1 into the right of condition. If it is 60%, there should be 0.6. Please have a try, I hope it can help you.Annotation 2019-09-09 152548.pngRun result:Annotation 2019-09-09 152604.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
LeeHarris
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @diegoandre10 

Is your percentage complete field a text field? If so, it could be that there is a space between the number and the symbol in the list but not in the check condition, therefore they do not match.

If that doesn't solve the issue can you please post a screenshot of the Get Items 2 step for a run that sent an email incorrectly. This should show the values that were fetched by the query and you can compare them against what you are checking in the condition.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Follow me on Twitter at @QG_LeeJHarris

Or on LinkedIn at in/leejharris

Hi @LeeHarris 

Thanks for your reply first of all

The 100% has no spaces, see image below. I also tried with 100 only, and still didnt work. See also the sharepoint list edit field were I have the 100%

Regarding the get items, I attach sceenshot too.

100%.PNG100.PNGget items.PNG

Regards.

Hi @diegoandre10 

The last screen shot you provided is of the configuration of the action. Can you locate a run in the list of previous runs (see screenshot below) that sent the email when it shouldn't have? If you click on this run to view the details you can then expand the Get Items 2 action (within the run log) and should be able to see all the values that it retrieved from SharePoint.

image.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Follow me on Twitter at @QG_LeeJHarris

Or on LinkedIn at in/leejharris

Hi, you mean this?

run history.PNGtrue true.PNG

I choose the 4th result and says true (Should be false because completion is 100%)

If I expand get items I get this:

get item 2.PNG

Please let me know if that's what you meant.

Regards.

Hi @diegoandre10,

Since the type of %complete column is percent number, the 100% is equal to integrate 1, so you need to put 1 into the right of condition. If it is 60%, there should be 0.6. Please have a try, I hope it can help you.Annotation 2019-09-09 152548.pngRun result:Annotation 2019-09-09 152604.png

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

It worked! Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Process Advisor

Introducing Process Advisor

Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!

MPA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,149)