cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SamBrent
Frequent Visitor

Initialize Variable Apply to Each

Hi,

I'm currently building a flow to create a document library and set different views based on the folders created. 

I have a part of the flow built that can create the view but it is hard coded and I am looking for a way to use dynamic content to go down a list from Excel or a SharePoint item and create a view for each one. 

This is the current part of the flow I have built. It is creating a view called 'Electrical' which shows items with value 'Electrical' in the column 'Discipline. The issue I am having is that the dynamic content would have to go within the Initialize Variable and I am obviously not able to out them within an Apply to Each. 

SamBrent_0-1661867879423.png

This is the site I have referenced to build this; Create SharePoint List View using Power Automate (c-sharpcorner.com)

Any help would be appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Create an array that covers all disciplines:

["electrical","mechanical"...,"chemical"]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
VictorIvanidze
Community Champion
Community Champion

Create an array that covers all disciplines:

["electrical","mechanical"...,"chemical"]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contact me if you are interested in custom Power Automate development.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,422)