cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

Insert Image into an existing Word document

Hello

If we have a word document in a document library on SPO is it possible to insert an image that is from the same library without using the Word for Business premium action? We are not able to get those premium actions in our organization (state government)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @klaw-sha,

Unfortunately, the only way could insert an image into a Word document is by using Populate a Microsoft Word template, and it is premium. Your organization does not support the premium, so there is no way could do it.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User II
Super User II

not @klaw-sha  my friend is not possible sorry.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @klaw-sha,

Unfortunately, the only way could insert an image into a Word document is by using Populate a Microsoft Word template, and it is premium. Your organization does not support the premium, so there is no way could do it.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Watch Nick Doelman's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference on demand!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,533)