cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
teylyn1
Advocate III
Advocate III

Inserting actions from clipboard removes SharePoint connections

I'm editing a flow that runs on a selected SharePoint document. The flow has run fine so far.

I copy an action and insert it again from My Clipboard. After that, all the SharePoint actions have lost their connections and I cannot save the Flow. What is going on here?

I can repro that be creating a new action to initialize a variable, then copy that action and insert the action from the clipboard. This is fewer clicks than having to search for the action, so I save time. But now the connections are lost. Why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @teylyn1 ,

The issue is confirmed and there is a post has the same issue:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/Adding-an-action-from-my-clipboard-does-not-work-a...

I would reply here once the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
ChristianAbata
Super User
Super User

@teylyn1  sure this is an issue and this kind of problems normally are solved quickly

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @teylyn1 ,

The issue is confirmed and there is a post has the same issue:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/I-Found-A-Bug/Adding-an-action-from-my-clipboard-does-not-work-a...

I would reply here once the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Alice       

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @teylyn1 ,

The issue is solved on my side, please make a test again and let me know if the issue still exists.

Best regards,

Alice       

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (4,267)