cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsparks
Helper V
Helper V

Inserting data into a table, within an outlook email

My company currently uses 9-month leases for employees that need them. 

I have an app set up that gives the employee a quote based on a number of factors, with the outcome looking like this:

123.PNG

I want this data to display in a table, as the "decal" is actually 2 amounts that need to paid all at once - $130 to put stickers on the car when it's received, and $50 to take them off when the vehicle is returned. Ideally displayed as below (with the extra columns added):

12mnths.PNG

I'd also like if possible, to have the user select which month they want the costing to begin on. I want the first instance of the $130 to then show up in that month in the table. E.g. Instead of starting in Jul-19, begin in Dec-19. 

I've had a few attempts at building a table into the email using HTML but can't get it configured properly. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @rsparks ,

You could refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

1.png

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-alzhan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @rsparks ,

Microsoft flow only process data in the excel table, you need to format a table to the excel data and then you could create flow to achieve your requirements.

Hope the link below could be your reference:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/maker/canvas-apps/how-to-excel-tips

Best regards,

Alice       

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

@v-alzhan-msft  The data is currently stored in a Sharepoint list, not excel. 

costs.PNG

Flow makes it quite easy to simply insert this table data into an outlook email. How can I have this data displayed in a table within the outlook email?

Hi @rsparks ,

You could refer to screenshot below to create the flow:

1.png

Best regards,

Alice       

@v-alzhan-msft How could I have the table displaying with multiple rows?

I'd just need the 1 value for each column repeating 12 times. The rest would be fixed values.

For example:

LeaseInsuranceAccessoriesDecal
Jul-19$345$50$40$130
Aug-19$345$50$40$0
Sep-19$345$50$40$0
Oct-19$345$50$40$0
Nov-19$345$50$40$0
Dec-19$345$50$40$0
Jan-20$345$50$40$0
Feb-20$345$50$40$0
Mar-20$345$50$40$50
Apr-20$345$50$40$130
May-20$345$50$40$0
Jun-20$345$50$40$0

Hi @rsparks ,

Please take a try with my flow and it could displaying with multiple rows.

Best regards,

Alice       

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,449)