Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Inserting multiple conditions within a flow

Hi,

I have a flow which generates emails to targeted recipients notifying them that a campaign is ending in 2 days. However, I need the flow to only perform this action if the user creates a 'New Campaign Form' item in sharepoint.

Question 3.JPG

How can I achieve this? 

My current flow is as below:

Question 1.JPGQuestion 2.JPG

Regards,

Eyeana

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Dual Super User III
Dual Super User III

Hi @Anonymous 

You could use the "When an item is created" trigger for the sharepoint list and run the flow accordingly (this will run only when a new item is created.)

For a scheduled flow, you can probably add a new column to the SP list where users create an item and flag this column as new and then you can update in your flow later on. Another way of doing this would be checking the date and time the item was created.

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

You could refer to the following method to configure Flow.

• Use Filter Query to filter out the eligible items, and then initialize the variables to store the Type of request.
  • Append the type of request to the variable and determine if the variable is the expected value. And if so, send the message.
  • The value of the variable needs to be cleared at the end of each loop.

Image reference:

93.PNG94.PNG95.PNG

Hope it helps.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

I have managed to get the flow working by adding in Type_x0020_of_x0020_Request eq 'New Campaign Form' within the Compose box, as shown below.

capture 5.JPG

Thank you for all your fast responses 🙂

Regards,

Eyeana

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,887)