Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ezequiel
Microsoft
Microsoft

Instagram to Pinterest

Hi,

I have a flow that publish a pin to PInterest every time a post is published on Instagram. Is it possible to pin o a dashboard based on a tag in Instagram. For example I have the dashboard A and B in Pinterest. If the post in Instagram has the hashtag Y then publish in the dashboard A.

Thanks,

Ezequiel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ezequiel,

You can create a Flow with trigger When I upload a new media, once you upload an image to your Instagram, it will be triggered.

Then add the condition, for example, if the hashtag has "tweet", then add the image into my Pinboard - Tweet to my twitter.

You can add multiple conditions just you like.

Annotation 2019-09-04 153748.png

Please have a try, I hope it can help you.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
edgonzales
Super User
Super User

@ezequiel 

Hey there.  So, I think if you put a Condition in after your Instagram bit, you can check the post body for #Y and if it's there, post to Board A.  If it's not there, maybe look for #Z to post to Board B.  Something to think about might be if the Insta post has both hashtags, it will get posted to both boards.

Keep us posted.

-Ed-

If this reply has answered your question or resolved your challenge, please consider marking it as a Solution. This helps other users find it more easily via search.

v-litu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ezequiel,

You can create a Flow with trigger When I upload a new media, once you upload an image to your Instagram, it will be triggered.

Then add the condition, for example, if the hashtag has "tweet", then add the image into my Pinboard - Tweet to my twitter.

You can add multiple conditions just you like.

Annotation 2019-09-04 153748.png

Please have a try, I hope it can help you.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Lin Tu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Automate News & Announcements

Power Automate News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Automate community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Automate Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,247)