cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Instance Flow in Business Process Flow stuck in processing

Hello, I am trying to add a cloud flow into a business process flow but it gets stuck in "processing", thus if I make the flow required you can never move forward. I've seen answers to this issue for the pre-update dataverse tools but none of those solutions are working for me. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

4 REPLIES 4
Johnnyg
Community Support
Community Support

Hello Mer155,

Could you share the snapshot of 'add a cloud flow into a business process flow(Plugin or web resource in CRM?) but it gets stuck in "processing' and how do you add flow in CRM BPF?  

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

Johnny

Best Regards,
Johnny
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

How I insert the cloud flow into the BPFHow I insert the cloud flow into the BPFThe error given because of this process.The error given because of this process.Cloud Flow itself, following older guidelines on how to fix the stuck in "processing" errorCloud Flow itself, following older guidelines on how to fix the stuck in "processing" errorThis is where it is 'stuck in processing', meaning the user could not move onto the next stage.This is where it is 'stuck in processing', meaning the user could not move onto the next stage.

Johnnyg
Community Support
Community Support

Hello Mer155,

The exception code is report from CRM Dataverse. Could you help check whether your have additional condition in 'update a row' which linked with fake 'Ownerid' or whether your dynamic input 'Row id 'the is the correct workflowlogid

Johnnyg_0-1626613152987.png

Best Regards,
Johnny
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
caseybks
Frequent Visitor

Has there been a solution to this issue found?

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (4,997)