cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Integer field from DevOps not returning in email HTML table

I am working on a simple flow to generate a report once a week, with items still stuck in a triage query in DevOps, and send an email out to requesters reminding them that their request is stuck with the triage mgr's comments on why it is stuck (usually missing data, etc).

In the DevOps template, there is an integer field used as a counter, that defaults to 3 when a new item is created. At the end of my workflow, that counter will be reduced by 1 every week. When it reaches "0", i will cancel the work item, and it will remove itself from the query. 

My plan is to send the email with the query results every Monday to those requesters who created the Work item. The integer will be expressed with a header about how many weeks they have left to fix the ticket before it is cancelled.

The flow is formed like this: 

Capture.PNG

The Compose expression is the standard for generating a table with borders: 

replace(body('Create_HTML_table'),'<table>','<table border="1">')

When I test the flow up to sending the email, all the fields show up except for the integer field:
Capture2.PNG

Any ideas on how i need to shape it differently for that field to appear in the table in email of body?

Thanks folks.

1 REPLY 1
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @gmellis1 ,

I assume that the field “Weeks to clear up before canceled” is a custom field of type integer.

I’ve tried to reproduce this issue by adding a custom integer field “Weeks”, however, when I run the query using action Get query results, the custom field won’t appear.

Could you share more details on this part?

1.PNG

PS: when sharing images with us, please remove/hide your personal info, including email address, organization name, etc for security purpose. Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Mabel

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,044)