cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anthonys123
Helper IV
Helper IV

Invalid Template error when field left blank causes Flow to fail.

This flow starts with a form with a number of text fields and date fields. It then does the following; create a folder in sharepoint, update items in the folder, add a row to an excel document, create a bucket in Tasks, send a notification in Teams. 

The error: 

InvalidTemplate. Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Add_a_row_into_a_table' inputs at line '1' and column '2318': 'The template language expression 'triggerBody()['text_7']' cannot be evaluated because property 'text_7' doesn't exist, available properties are 'text, text_1, text_2, text_3, text_4, text_5, boolean, boolean_1'.  

text_7 does exist in my flow and is set to Optional. Other items in the flow are also optional and when left blank do not cause an error.

I was getting the same error with text_6 last week which I posted here. I removed the field for text_6 to resolve that bug. After a few days of testing, text_7 didn't become a problem until today when someone else ran the flow. 

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Users online (1,334)