cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
AlanJ
Level: Powered On

Invalid Template on an Approval

Although working yesterday, when trying to execute a flow that is triggered off of a microsoft form, I get this: 

Screen Shot 2017-09-28 at 2.13.36 PM.png

I don't know where to begin, as it was working yesterday. Anyone with the same issue? I saw similar things when trying to create an email, but I think this is a different issue. Thanks for any help!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: Invalid Template on an Approval

Hi @AlanJ,

There is actually some issue with the Forms trigger and the pg has already been told about this. I was told before that there's no ETA from the MS Forms team on the fix. This apparently involves architecture changes for them so it may take a while.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

AlanJ

We were finally able to solve all our issues by simply rebuilding the flows from scratch. Copying the flow didn't work, nor did doing smaller updates to the existing flow. I also rebuilt the form with this format, that appears to still be working. 

Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 9.36.42 AM.png

5 REPLIES 5
AlanJ

It appears that the error is all coming from attempting to get the data submitted in the form. Are forms down? It seems like they have been extremely buggy. 

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @AlanJ,

There is actually some issue with the Forms trigger and the pg has already been told about this. I was told before that there's no ETA from the MS Forms team on the fix. This apparently involves architecture changes for them so it may take a while.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

spdrcrtob
Level: Power Up

Is there currently an update for this?

AlanJ

I am working with 365 support on this issue right now. There are some known bugs that they are aware of. I will update this post again when I know more.

AlanJ

We were finally able to solve all our issues by simply rebuilding the flows from scratch. Copying the flow didn't work, nor did doing smaller updates to the existing flow. I also rebuilt the form with this format, that appears to still be working. 

Screen Shot 2017-10-24 at 9.36.42 AM.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,993)