Hello! I'm having problems when I create a condition. Here is a screenshot:
Sorry for the portuguese language.
Solved! Go to Solution.
By “NOME” in your screenshot, if you mean that the user name of the one who posted the tweet, you should choose “Tweeted by” instead.
Hello Mona! Thank you very much for your time.
Unfortunately, your suggestion did not solved my problem:
I think there is something wrong with the service... I just can not use conditions.
We have identified the bug and have a fix. In the mean time please trying changing the browser locale to english (en-us) to avoid this bug.
Just a heads up: this fix generated a new problem: some dynamic contents are saving with a "[ ]" characters, invalidating the flow if I edit using English locale.
If I change back to PT-BR, I can save the flow and it doesn't crash again. Here is a screenshot:
This is another bug. Ive tested with two different web browsers.
I'm sorry to inform you that this error is still happening sometimes:
I have to choose the relation again and it updates the flow.
Hi, I post related issue on Japanese web browser.
My Post: "Error: Update Flow with some Conditions - "Invalid relationship value in condition" "
I can update by changing control panel's language from Japenese to English (United States).
Check out the new Process Advisor community forum board!
Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group
On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks
Check out how to claim yours today!