cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lorem1960
Resolver III
Resolver III

InvalidTemplate. The execution of template action 'Filter_array' failed?

I have this Filter Array action but it fails

Lorem1960_0-1650627979650.png

Error:

Lorem1960_1-1650628076981.png

and the inputs look like this:

[
"John, Doe",
"Peter, Pan",
"Eric, Winter",
"Lesley, Summer"
]

Does anyone see what I am doing wrong here? Any help is most appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
ManishJain
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Lorem1960 ,

I think you need to compare it with other variable which you are looking to filter.  i.e if you are checking John,Doe  you need to set that in variable first and then compare it with current item 

Thanks

Here are the preceding actions of my flow ( from within my canvas app I have a button that uses a collection and that puts the collection into JSON):

Lorem1960_0-1650638217427.png

Hi @Lorem1960 ,

Could you explain brief about the flow logic. 

Thanks

Hi, well I originally posted this as a new thread and then Damien explained me step-by-step on how to create a group by report per employee but I am stuck on the Filter array action which is inside my Apply to each. The logic makes sense just do not know why it fails it that step. Thx.

How to create a Group By Report using a Power Auto... - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,226)