cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GAJames

InvalidTemplate

Hi All

I've built my first flow to move items from one list to another when Days Old is more than 14 days.

When I run the flow I get the following error;

Unable to process template language expressions for action 'Condition' at line '1' and column '18728': 'The template language function 'greater' expects two parameter of matching types. The function was invoked with values of type 'String' and 'Integer' that do not match.'.

My flow looks like this;

Flow.JPG

Any ideas?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Pstork1
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

The field you are using on the leftside of the condition is a datetime string. You need to format that as a DAteTimeValue() and then replace the 30 on the other side with something like AddDays(UTCnow(),30) so you are comparing a datetime value with a date time value.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Join me at 365 and PWR EduCon in Chicago
EduCon Chicago 2022

GAJames

Thanks @Pstork1 that worked, however for some reason has pulled in data up to 7th December. Any ideas why that would be?

Use a Compose action to display the actual values being compared.  That will show you the actual dates being calculated.  Then you can adjust the formula as a appropriate.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Join me at 365 and PWR EduCon in Chicago
EduCon Chicago 2022

Helpful resources

Announcements
Register for a Free Workshop.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (1,976)