cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invia un messaggio di posta elettronica quando un nuovo file è errore in OneDrive per lui le

ho creato il parte unicamente ma unicamente le file caricati in cartella te e non le- come è possibile è attivare la notifica per una certa cartella e tutte le cartelle in esso presenti?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Invia un messaggio di posta elettronica quando un nuovo file è errore in OneDrive per lui le

hi @infostaxlaw  please try to translate to english your question, I try to translate what you need but is diffult to understhand.

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Highlighted

receive email notifications for files created in a folder and sub folders

I created an automated custom flow to receive an email when a file is created in one drive. unfortunately only the files created in that folder are notified and not in the sub folders. how do to include New files in the sub-folders in the email notifications?

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Re: receive email notifications for files created in a folder and sub folders

@infostaxlaw  shure you can pleasee see the example, cliking show advanced options

include.PNG

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (9,341)